- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Webinar Deloitte business implications (EMEA Tax debrief)
2 juli @ 2:00 pm
Host: Amanda Tickel
Presenters: Dan Barlow, Michael Eckes, Richard Williams, Caroline Barraclough
The transition period is set to end on 31 December 2020. A number of tax changes will then arise as a result of the UK leaving the EU Single Market and Customs Union. We’ll provide a recap of recent political developments and discuss key tax technical considerations as businesses re-assess and re-engage with Brexit planning in the post COVID-19 environment. What steps can your organisation take now to prepare for the tax changes? We’ll discuss:
- Supply chain implications: customs obligations and mitigations and related VAT
- Corporate tax: withholding taxes, branch structures and loss relief
- Business model changes: the tax impacts of Brexit-related restructuring, including transfer pricing
- Workforce: key immigration and social security developments
- The Northern Ireland Protocol: specific considerations for movements of goods through Northern Ireland
Join us to keep up-to-date with developments and look out for forthcoming webcasts where we’ll explore Indirect Tax and Immigration changes in more depth.